- “How to build a router: from a can of diet coke, and to reality”, by Pierre Pfister, Cisco/Meraki
- February 19, 2019: “G3-PLC, a standard communication protocol for the Smart Grid and beyond“, by Cedric Chauvenet (ENEDIS) and Cedric Lavenu (EDF R&D)
- Nov. 20, 2018: “The IoT Revisited: The Case for Unattended Sensor Networks”, by Keun-Woo Lim, Telecom-ParisTech
- Nov. 27, 2018: “The BABEL Routing Protocol”, by Juliusz Chroboczek, Université de Paris-Diderot.
- Dec. 4, 2018: “Lora Technology and the Chaotic IoT Technology Landscape” by Nicolas Sornin, technical director, Semtech
- Dec. 11, 2018: “Towards smart buildings as energetic actors”, by Jordis Badosa, LMD, Ecole Polytechnique
- Feb. 12, 2019: “Foundational Aspects of the Blockchain Consensus”, by two Bernadette Charron-Bost, CNRS, Ecole Polytechnique